Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Killikee House Mount Pelia|
|Description:||Front view of Killikee House Mount Pelia whose last family resident was Hugh Hamon Charles, 8th Baron Massy. The property was briefly used by the Garda Siochana in 1931 and was demolished in 1941.|
|Appears in Collections:||Joe Williams Postcard Collection|
Files in This Item:
|wm_Killikee House Mount Pelia - Lawrence Publisher.jpg||Generated Web Image||1.84 MB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.