Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Grattan Bridge c.1906|
|Description:||Grattan Bridge (formerly Essex Bridge) c.1906 linking Capel Street to Parliament Street. The highly visible Presbyterian church near the bridge on the north quays was demolished following a fire, though the lower part of the entrance still remains and is incorporated into offices. Tram No. 26, horse drawn transport and pedestrians are visible.|
|Appears in Collections:||Joe Williams Postcard Collection|
Files in This Item:
|wm_Grattan Bridge. Lawrence Publisher Dublin.jpg||Generated Web Image||1.05 MB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.