Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Early Photograph of Newbridge Dominican College
Authors: Williams, Joe
Keywords: Newbridge Dominican College
River Liffey
Issue Date: 1920
Publisher: J. Dolan, Tobacconist & Stationer Newbridge
Description: An early postcard showing a church and two buildings of Newbridge Dominican College with the River Liffey in the foreground. Founded in in 1852 as a boarding school for boys it was built upon land donated by the Eustace family and was greatly extended over time. Newbridge College is now a co-educational school.
Appears in Collections:Joe Williams Postcard Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_Newbridge Dominican College.jpgGenerated Web Image1.28 MBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.