Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 11 The Vesey Arms|
|Authors:||South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies|
Photography: Rocshot.com/Rob O'Connor.
|Keywords:||South Dublin Village Walks|
Vesey Arms Pub
|Description:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 11 The Vesey Arms. Its name derives from local nobleman the Rt. Hon. Agmondisham Vesey (b. circa 1673, d. 23 March 1738) who allowed an inn on the site to bear his family crest. The inn became a Royal Mail collection point and provided food and refreshments for weary travellers en route to Galway, Sligo and the West.|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Items|
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection
Files in This Item:
|wm_Vesey Arms Pub.jpg||Generated Web Image||1.98 MB||JPEG|
|wm_Vesey Arms Pub 2.jpg||Generated Web Image||1.99 MB||JPEG|
|lucan_Step11_VeseyArms.mp3||Heritage Walk Audio||816.98 kB||Unknown||View/Open|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.