Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 11 The Vesey Arms
Authors: South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies
Photography: O'Connor.
Keywords: South Dublin Village Walks
Vesey Arms Pub
Issue Date: 27-Sep-2013
Description: South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 11 The Vesey Arms. Its name derives from local nobleman the Rt. Hon. Agmondisham Vesey (b. circa 1673, d. 23 March 1738) who allowed an inn on the site to bear his family crest. The inn became a Royal Mail collection point and provided food and refreshments for weary travellers en route to Galway, Sligo and the West.
Copyright: South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies
Location: Click here to view the location in Google Maps  Google Marker
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_Vesey Arms Pub.jpgGenerated Web Image1.98 MBJPEGThumbnail
wm_Vesey Arms Pub 2.jpgGenerated Web Image1.99 MBJPEGThumbnail
lucan_Step11_VeseyArms.mp3Heritage Walk Audio816.98 kBUnknownView/Open

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.