Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: St Andrew's Lodge and Hall, Main Street, Lucan, South Dublin County
Authors: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
Keywords: former school
uPVC casement windows
semi-circular overlights
stone coping
stone coping
decorative render arcaded motif
date plaque
limestone rubble
Issue Date: 1-Jan-2002
Publisher: Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
Description: Detached single-bay two-storey over basement former school, built 1827, on a T-shaped plan formed by single-storey entrance bays flanking. Converted, c.1991, and now in use as private dwellings and an office. Roughcast rendered walls with smooth rendered base. uPVC casement windows. Four-light timber window to gabled projection to front. Timber panelled doors with plain semi-circular overlights. Pitched slate roof behind parapet having stone coping, pyramidal finials, and decorative render arcaded motif. Central tablet with carved roundel name and date plaque. Two rendered chimney stacks. Similar parapets to entrance bays. Coursed limestone rubble walls to street.
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11201084_1.jpgGenerated Web Image625.89 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.