Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.otherNational Inventory of Architectural Heritageen_IE
dc.coverage.temporal1780en_IE with kind permission of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. South Dublin Libraries do not own the reproduction rights to this image. If you wish to reproduce this image see contact details at http://www.buildingsofireland.ieen_IE
dc.descriptionDetached five-bay two-storey former stables, c.1780, now in use as an office. Limestone rubble walls. Elliptical-headed carriage arch to centre bay with timber sash window and round-headed doorway flanking to each side. Timber hinged windows to first floor round openings with cut stone surrounds. uPVC casement windows to roughcast rere elevation. Pitched concrete tile roof with bellcote to the east gable. Smaller single-storey sheds to the south.en_IE
dc.publisherDepartment of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governmenten_IE
dc.relationNational Inventory of Architectural Heritage ID: 11209082en_IE
dc.subjectTwo-storey former stablesen_IE
dc.subjecttimber sash windowsen_IE
dc.subjectLimestone rubble wallsen_IE
dc.subjectElliptical-headed carriage archen_IE
dc.subjectround-headed doorwayen_IE
dc.subjectround window openings with cut stone surroundsen_IE
dc.subjectuPVC casement windowsen_IE
dc.subjectBelgard Castle outbuildingen_IE
dc.titleTwo-storey former stables, Naas Road, South Dublin Countyen_IE
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11209082_1.jpgGenerated Web Image477.28 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.