Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Two-storey former stables, Naas Road, South Dublin County
Authors: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
Keywords: Two-storey former stables
timber sash windows
Limestone rubble walls
Elliptical-headed carriage arch
round-headed doorway
round window openings with cut stone surrounds
uPVC casement windows
Belgard Castle outbuilding
Issue Date: 1-Jan-2002
Publisher: Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
Description: Detached five-bay two-storey former stables, c.1780, now in use as an office. Limestone rubble walls. Elliptical-headed carriage arch to centre bay with timber sash window and round-headed doorway flanking to each side. Timber hinged windows to first floor round openings with cut stone surrounds. uPVC casement windows to roughcast rere elevation. Pitched concrete tile roof with bellcote to the east gable. Smaller single-storey sheds to the south.
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11209082_1.jpgGenerated Web Image477.28 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.