Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|The Mews Building, Rockbrook Park School, Edmondstown Road, South Dublin County
|National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
|two-storey former stables
Blocked carriage arch
Roughcast rendered rubble stone walls
Cast-iron wall ties
hayloft with corrugated metal roof
|Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
|Detached four-bay two-storey former stables, c.1760. Altered, c.1940, and now in use as a store. Roughcast rendered rubble stone walls, with coursed rubble buttresses to north front and gables. Blocked carriage arch and five timber doors with ventilation slits above to north front. Cast-iron wall ties. Pitched and hipped roof, slate to north, hayloft with corrugated metal roof to south facing farmyard.
|Appears in Collections:
|National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Files in This Item:
|Generated Web Image
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.